FIRE-RESISTANT BUILDING CLADDING
At Sefton Construction, upholding the fire safety requirements on each of our construction projects is one of our biggest priorities. This is why we specialise in the supply of state-of-the-art fire-rated wall cladding.
We also offer customisation services to allow your cladding to be fit-to-size.
This cladding is fitted to the outside of a building to ensure fire resistance standards are upheld. In the event of a fire, the cladding isn’t flammable like some of the other cladding products available, and will ensure flames don’t spread rapidly.
What is Fire-Rated Wall Cladding Made Of?
The panels we supply and install are made from inorganic minerals that are reinforced with multiple layers of fibreglass mesh. Thanks to their superior strength and sturdy construction, these panels are perfect for use as external wall cladding.
Does Our Fire-Resistant Cladding Meet Australian Standards?
The cladding we use meets all of the relevant safety requirements in Australia, and is one of the most fire-resistant cladding materials on the market.
It meets all of the following standards:
- Australian Standards: AS/1530 1, AS/1530 2, AS/1530 3 and AS/1530 4 2005
- Achieving BAL 20 to F-Z (Flame Zone) in accordance with AS/3959
- All FRL (Fire Resistance Level) tests in accordance with AS (Australian Standards and NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities)
It’s also a carbon negative building product, which means it contains no silica, asbestos, formaldehyde or any other harmful inorganic materials.
The Benefits of Fire-Rated Wall Cladding
The fire-resistant cladding panels we supply and install come with a number of benefits, including:
- Quick and easy installation
- They won’t mould or deteriorate when exposed to harsh weather conditions
- Can be cut-to-size to suit your specific project requirements
- Meet all of Australia’s relevant fire and safety regulations
- A light-weight and cost-effective cladding solution
- A comprehensive service from start to finish that includes a measure and quote, customised panels and installation
Talk to the team at Sefton Construction about improving the fire safety standards of your building or construction project today!